Thank you for calling us home.
- For your safety and our staff’s, please make a note on your service request or contact the office directly if you answered yes to any of the following questions.
- Have you or anyone residing in your apartment tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- Are you or anyone residing in your apartment currently quarantined for possible exposure to COVID-19 or are currently awaiting test results?
- Have you or anyone residing in the apartment come into contact with and been exposed to any individual that has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Do you or anyone residing in the apartment currently have symptoms related to COVID-19 including, but not limited to, a fever of 100 degrees or more, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or experienced a new loss of taste or smell in the last 14 days?
Every Resident of Palomar Apartments in Tyler, TX is welcome to utilize our Residents page to pay rent online, submit a service request, see what events are upcoming on our calendar, and check out our social media pages.